Thursday, July 19, 2012

Safe and Sound

Kay, I don't believe that the people who I was worried about found the blog. but you may have noticed that I deleted the post about the events of the party, that's because it was the post I was worried that would give away who I was to him (yes, that's what I will be calling him from now on. he is also known as (male name #1). . . I'll figure out (Male name #2) later, maybe I'll just make up code names for them or something. we'll see.

 But anyway, according to my previous post, something happened to me on Tuesday night. Well, his best friend, was texting me about his ex, which I happened to be hanging out with at the time. And all the sudden out of the blue he tells me that he told him to tell me that he thought I was beautiful. . . word for word, I swear. i didn't know what to think. But yea, I was kind of concerned that they had found my blog and that's where that had come from. Pity. Ugh. And for those of you that read that post that I deleted know that it was pretty pitiful. . . But I asked his best friend if they found it (They had been hanging out that night, I assume.) and he got all confused, so I'm still having trouble believing that, but I don't think that he would lie. . . and if he did than this post should make him very sad, because I will quite litterally punch him in the throat. . . .

Haha ANYWAYS. We just got to start trotting Baron on a lunge line. . . then we get to ride him at the trot for increasing increments for six weeks. . . yay. . . it's going to be FOREVER until I actually get to do Barrels and/or poles. :'( *sadness*

But I hung out with him and his best friend yesturday with his best friends ex and another girl that I don't know too well. . . ya, the tension was pretty intense between those too. You could almost feel it in the air if you stepped between them. . . lol jk, but close enough. And When it was time for me to leave they didn't want to be left there, so they asked if they could go with me to wherever I was going next which happened to be the barn. So they got play the part of dog sitter. . . but I think they kind of enjoyed it. xD They took care of my dog and my trainers dog for an hour or so.

I really hope I didn't get too annoying, I would like to hang out with them again. :/ hm. . . anyway. G'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment