Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I have a predicament . . . imagine a party . . . with both (male name #1) and (male name #2). Got it? kay, now my friend, who is the hostess, wants to play spin the bottle there. . . see my problem . . . I think she's got it in her head that something is gonna happen that night between me and . . one of them. TALK ABOUT AWKWARD!!!! bleepety bleep bleep. . . I'm kinda worried now, but that's okay, I have to get through Finals and interclub(A riding competition at the place I ride) before this party goes down. boy, oh boy oh boy! This should be awsome. I'll, of course let you know how this goes. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey you, yeah you, something is going to happen, ya know why? You're beautiful, and if they don't want you then they've got a screw loose. Ya hear?? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks Caitlin, or I guess Catlynn. haha nice name change. ;) luv you too hun. :) <3

    ReplyDelete